My DVH-DDay E11 build

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I superglued the pin in it wouldn't be able to come off. I used the pin to help align it, and I have used E6000 to glue the two parts together but I am thinking of superglueing them. I want this assembly to be solid.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good. Not sure if you have used it before but "green stuff" works well with filling in all those holes and pits.

Not sure if this link will work.

Ā 

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a493/Byron_Carlos_Klinger/Stormtrooper%20Build/imagejpg8_zpsbb928183.jpg

Ā 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Dougal

the bolt ready to be installed.

Ā 

You might want to consider doing a darker silver, or gunmetal for the lowered areas of the bolt that shows. The real bolts were a dark gunmetal color with the raised spiral parts more of the silver colored... I plan an experimenting with the silver color I have and some black to darken it up some to do this. I should be doing that tonight and posting the results in my thread.

Ā 

Oh, and I like to put my guns on "safe" Since we're on a troop in a "safe" area, any trooper who's been through basic training should know that the weapon should be secure, don't want some innocent bystanders blasted down!

Edited by Dday

What about the red body filler we all used to use on the TE buckets to repair the brows?

Spot putty

Ā 

Any form of hole filling putty will work, the stuff used to fill wood, or drywall and so on. I guarantee if you go to your local builders store you will find hole filling quick dry stuff for a few $$$.