Oh no he didn't!!!! GF Armor and TE ESB Helmet Both Signed! *warning - attention whore thread*

When you set the date for your armor party send me a pm, i'll drive on up. Great looking armor!!!!!! Hope it comes tomorrow!

Ok man will do. I'm gonna have it at my friends house in Marietta GA. Try to save you and Kris some milage. Hopefully you 2 can drag some garrison mates along. I live close enuff to GA to make that my home garrison when I get my 501st approval. My friend loves the idea of having her house full of inebriated imperial troops.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the armor did not come today. However I did get this today:

"Your armor was shipped USPS and will arrive on Saturday or no later than Monday."

Thats not what you want to see on the day you are expecting the delivery.

I will be strong and patient, and I will prevail.

Ok the first box arrived today. Inside was the helmet, Size 11 CABoots, codpiece, butt armor, belt and one bicep.

My friend Shelly called while I was accompanying the wife unit to the tattoo parlor and said the box came in. She said my helmet looked better. So naturally I'm worried for 4 hours. I get home and check it out and I'm like "Cool the armor is ABS and the bicep has the thumb indention. The boots were beat all to hell and the helmet had seen better days. I grabbed my last Magic Eraser and went to town on the boots and the helmet and now they are both practically spotless. Too bad hand painted traps arent ESB Elite Standard.

DSC03421.JPG

DSC03422.JPG

DSC03426.JPG

THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD BEHIND GLASS

DSC03432.JPG

DSC03433.JPG

HAND PAINTED TRAPS

DSC03436.JPG

NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE HEAD OPENING

DSC03445.JPG

THE INSIDE IS JUST PLAIN TACKY

DSC03446.JPG

THE TE JUST CANT HANG WITH THE TIGHT PULL OF THE TE2

DSC03447.JPG

CHECK OUT THE DIVIT IN THE DOME OF THIS BAD BOY

DSC03448.JPG

The helmet has the Kieth Hovi's. Also you can see where Matt globbed epoxy all over the inside to thwart recasting. Now comes the hard part, convincing the wife unit that 2 buckets are a necessity.

I convinced Kat to let me keep the helmet. In return I had to let her get a Wii. Sounds fair to me. Whens Force Unleashed coming out on the Wii?

Helmet and photos look great.

It appears that the inside is inscribed: "To Kevin...."

Hey! That's me!

Please send the helmet to me at....... http://forum.whitearmor.net/style_emoticon...fault/laugh.gif

Sorry Finders Keepers...:)

The pull on the new helmet is so weak compared to the TE2 it is unreal. The hand painting on it is awesome and looks great. It is a converted ANH... some grey paint on the inside around the frown. And one of the traps is slightly chipped and you can see the grey underneath. Maybe TE can shed some light on the helmets age and what not.

It is suppose to be released in spring for the Wii Bubba. And if you don't know you use the controller as a saber in the game

Didnt know? Thats like the holy grail of star wars video game experience. I will probably take a day off from work when I get it.

ITS HERE!!!!!

The inside looks just about as good as the inside of the helmet. But it has everything!!! It looks so frikken good from the outside. So let's see I have to get some more magic eraser and some novus polish and then its time to start a "Extreme Home Makover" Tantive Style. Its all velcored together so I have something to go on in designing the webbing and it looks like things sit pretty well as they are but its shaky. I'll have to trim it down some in a few places. I feel like a walking windchime.

When wearing the helmet and the armor, you cant see jack from the chin down, So far I have stepped on the dog and almost stepped on the TE helmet.

One more thing, Dont drop anything important, or you'll be putting on an entertaining show for onlookers.

DSC03463.JPG

DSC03464.JPG

Ive been shopping today Industrial Strength Velcro is the bomb. My fingers hurt from pulling out old velcro. The ABS is some tuff stuff and I havent been gentle getting the old velcro off. Alot of work has been done for me and it fits like a glove. I need some foam padding to hold everything nice and tight. Whoever built it did a great job on the cuts and seams. 90 percent is already done quite nicely for me to build on. The thigh supports are great. Well I have to get back to fitting. Popped in for some reference pics.

Well I finished the webbing and this thing fits alot better. All the black marks have been magic erasered. I have to get some good underarmor now. The undersuit in these pics are a wee bit breezy. It fits great now! Next Item of business is to get some foam padding for a few places that need it.

Ok heres the pics

DSC03472.JPG

DSC03487.JPG

DSC03492.JPG

Heres a couple more pics. This is after I got it all fitted and what not. Also I drilled out the ab plate and installed Vaderdaves TK Button kit. The button kit looks a thousand times better than the painted puttons I had on there.

fitted%20armor.JPG

vdbuttons.JPG

looks amazing, esp for the price... it fits you like a frikkin glove. I'd consider reinforcing those shoulder straps one day (I learned the hard way that they need it :( )