Need suggestions on separating my belt assembly

Hey I need suggestions here.

I may be trying to use the ammo belt portion of my belt assembly to use with my canvas belt, which means I'm gonna need to separate these two pieces somehow.

I don't really feel like drilling the rivet heads off if I don't have to, but I thought I'd ask you guys for advice on methods/ approaches?

I wonder if theres a way to keep the back portion on right behind the front part, and attaching that o the canvas somehow...? hmmmm **scratches chin**

RHeOP8i.jpg

3pN19ra.jpg

knCn8Mp.jpg

J3RTDPc.jpg

Your going to have to drill... Bummer i know. As long as there Aluminum, should be pretty easy.

Stainless... Big pain.

Nice job on the backs of the drop boxes though!

Hey I need suggestions here.

I may be trying to use the ammo belt portion of my belt assembly to use with my canvas belt, which means I'm gonna need to separate these two pieces somehow.

I don't really feel like drilling the rivet heads off if I don't have to, but I thought I'd ask you guys for advice on methods/ approaches?

I wonder if theres a way to keep the back portion on right behind the front part, and attaching that o the canvas somehow...? hmmmm **scratches chin**

Why don't you just trim the ABS that sticks out past the Ammo belt ends and use the velcro that already there to attach to the canvas belt?

Yep...I decided to do just that. I bit the bullet and trimmed that sucker right off. There goes the last hurdle before applying for elite status...(hopefully)

JkF4qdS.jpg

ytZj8mH.jpg

3P04KjZ.jpg

Yu4JqmJ.jpg

TKDLw7I.jpg