Little boy battling inoperable cancer wants birthday cards and letters - Let's do what we can!

Dark PWF

I have no idea if five year old Danny Nickerson is a Star Wars kid or not, perhaps someone in the NEG can reach out somehow and find out. If he is, then I'm sure that something even extra awesome can be done for him.

In the meantime, he just wants cards and letters for his birthday so he won't feel alone as he battles an inoperable and chemo resistant brain tumor. I know we have a lot of big hearts in here, and a huge soft spot for children in each of those hearts.

Please, take five or ten minutes to write him a letter, or fill out a card for him.

Here's a link to the story:

http://abc7chicago.com/society/5-year-old-boy-with-cancer-hopes-for-birthday-cards/201492/

I just know that we can cause that PO Box to overflow to insane proportions, and make his birthday wish an awesome reality!!!

Edited by Dark CMF

can the Massachusetts garrison do something about this. Rather than a petting zoo, having troopers with cards. 

There are no plans to visit in person but the New England Garrison is certainly sending stuff.

-Eric

Well everyone... I'm sure that this is not ALL our doing, but here's what has happened in the last few hours:

http://www.wptv.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/danny-nickerson-birthday-wish-granted-for-a-boy-with-an-inoperable-brain-tumor?autoplay=true

Great support for Danny's Birthday Wish!!!