Hasbro E-11 Blaster Conversion from Miami

You could always just slightly weather it, then spray a bit of clear satin protectant so it doesn't weather beyond that point. Its all personal preference though of course!

• 2 weeks later...

Blaster is looking top notch, David! As for the weathering... Personal choice. I chose to keep my weathering pretty light.

thanks Tim!

yes i decided to keep thisĀ blaster "newly issued." I should be getting my ATA kit soon so i dont want to mess with my blaster and get frustrated.

what i will do is once I am an official TK i may just do a full resin blaster and weather that one (once i see field action lol)

but this will be my starter and "kid friendly" blaster. keeping is clean!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It DOES look great and yes I know this is an old thread but I still need to ask, do you remember what it was EXACTLY to the main board / motherboard of your Hasbro to give it more power to the LED ?Ā  Is there a link to that AND to the template to drill out the barrel ?

Ā 

I will look of course, but as it is now I'm going through looking at stuff TOTALLY different and somehow or another I end up here...Ā Ā  Grin...Ā  My concentration levels ARE NOT good !Ā Ā  Grin...

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks,

Ā 

Ā 

Dan

@DoneByDan & @Heathen Viking attached is the template for the barrel. As far as the length to the barrel use, as i mentioned on my instructions:

"When i printed the template exactly at 100% it didnt fit right around my tube, so i reprinted at 144% (crazy right, maybe its the printerĀ lol. just make sure when you print you print and print until it fits perfect) but it fit perfectly after. tape it on so you can use the templateĀ without it moving."

Ā 

As far as the originals go, the barrel from base to muzzle should be about 8 inches.

Ā 

@DoneByDan, can you ellaborate on your question for the electronics? i thought my thread spoke of what i did, but i can answer anything that was unclear.

Ā 

hope this helps!

Ā 

Apparently the file is too big to attach, here is the barrel template:

Ā 

BarrelFore.jpg

Like i said, print it until it wraps perfectly around the barrel and the circles align.

• 4 weeks later...

blaster looks great. Ā I will be working on mine after I finish my buckets (doing 2 of them) while I wait for armor, so thanks for posting all your progress. Ā it will definitely help!

Yea I saw ur progress. Good luck! Enjoy the process