Snaps

Does it really matter what color snaps you use for the interior assembly? Ive found black snaps that are $3 more than plain nickel snaps, thats why i ask...

Im currently looking at the tandy snaps as ive heard too many horror stories about the drtiz snaps..

Thanks!

Im going more for troopably functional and comfortable and attempting to get EIB/Centurion eventually without having to redo my entire set up lol. Still waiting on my armor, im just trying to get everything needed for the assembly taken care of before it gets here.

I went through 2 suppliers of snaps (and about $60-) before going to Tandy snaps. These work great now. I just picked the cheaper silver ones, but what're ever colour or design you want - they're not seen.

I've used many different coloured snaps, all have worked fine, just try to keep glue away from the metal when gluing the snap plates, some metal snaps can react with glues and get quite hot and can melt ABS.

Thanks for the input everyone! I didn't think it would matter, but just wanted reassurance. Ill be ordering my tandy snaps tonight! Along with the snap setting kit