Leash as a substitute

Hrm. The title of this thread caught my eye and now it has me thinking before 9 AM! What kind of magic is this? Anywho back on topic it depends on what kind of leash we're talking about. If its think black (any color really, im assuming black) 1'' nylon webbing in construction i think it would do fine. Id just melt the ends where you cut to prevent fraying. Pictures will be cool if you decide to do this!

Strapping is cheap and at least stretches a little when you bend. Otherwise, yeah any kind of nylon strapping could work.

i think i might actually use that idea. what a good idea. i was worried about where i was ganna get all my strapping from. i think im ganna use it in combination with suspenders though. the only thing i am worried about is , will the leash reflect and make the webbing noticeable holding up the thighs or something like that. because i dont want to finish only to notice that you can see my webbing

*lol* This is not a hobby for the impatient. :D

--Jonah

Sure it is. Pretty much anything you want you can pay people to do, e.g. assembly, etc.

Sure it is. Pretty much anything you want you can pay people to do, e.g. assembly, etc.

(hijack) And I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. I don't really like the general attitude of wanting everything now, although I can certainly understand it. After putting in quite a bit of work in this hobby (and looking at plenty more) I am so glad that I am doing it all myself and saving the money..which I can then spend on more stuff to work on even more.

But this is just me and I don't look down on anyone who goes this route. There is no set way of going about any of this - that's part of the fun of the whole hobby.(/hijack)

I don't have quite as far to go to a JoAnn-style store as you do, Steve, but I still feel your pain as the shop is far enough out of my way that I have to make a conscious effort at going to it. Still it's proven to be an almost one-stop shop for everything I've needed short of things like paint, rivets, hardware & other home improvement-style items.

Yeah I made the rounds today I hit Jo ANN , Home Depot, Meijers, Toys"R"Us, Target, The Mall, Wal-Mart and of coarse the comic shop and for food Red Robin...

Mmmmm Red robin! Our jack in the box is like 80% done here!