What armor to get

I've been wanting to join the 501st since I was 15 and now less than a year before my 18th birthday I thought it was time I started working on a costume. I'm 5ft 5", 130 lbs and a girl. Is there any armor that would fit me better than the others? Also were you could buy that armor and if they ship to sweden :)

Welcome Hedda!

The Nordic Garrison will be happy about female support!

You can see the list of our vetted armor makers here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

But as you are in the EU, you can get the best armors in the world custom free, as they are based in the UK, namely TM and RS Props armor.

Your size seems to be a little like Mark Hammil in his best years, and he did also fit in TK armor, so why should you not?

Diana fitted a RS armor very good to her smaller girl size, see here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25919-dianas-rs-props-build-anh-stunt/

Good luck and see you soon in the 501st :salute:

Welcome! Yes, as Steffen said, the Nordic Garrison is a great group to be a part of and they surely can help you once you get in contact with them. I'm sure that someone will be replying here soon.

Your sizing is small, but not impossible, so if you have the will and the love, you'll be trooping before you know it.

Welcome! I am only 5'6" 140 pounds and I fit into the AP armor perfectly, without having to trim anything extra at all. There's some members on here that also fit into AP armor as tall as you! but you being in sweden, It would be easier to get RS or TM armor.  :)

Welcome aboard, part of this journey is research, I see you have been pointed in the right direction, good luck ;)

Greetings Hedda, and welcome to the FISD!!!

You're off to the proper start, as the others have already said!

Good luck!