stormtooper undersuit question ?

Are "morphsuits" otherwise known as "Zentai" suits allowed for 501'st approval? I've bought these from this website before and you can order custom configurations and custom measurements, (no hands, no feet, no head, crotch zipper, ect) it's very affordable too. Usually when you see people wearing these suits they cover everything from head to toe, face, fingers, toes and all, this website will customize your zentai suit however you want it. The Lycra/Spandex fabric these suits are made of usually has a bit of a shine to it but this version is a Cotton/Spandex so it has a matte black finish with no shine at all. The only zipper it has goes up the back and will not be visible once your neck seal is on. Again there is also an option to install a crotch zipper if requested but I'm just wondering if the armor codpiece and butt-plate will conceal it good enough. The zippers are also black and very fine with a tiny handle to grip, they're sewn into the seams so the zippers are actually hidden pretty well.

Here is a link to the bodysuit, what do other troopers think? Is this a good option? and if so would the codpiece and butt-plate cover a small crotch zipper?  http://www.zentai-zentai.com/black-cotton-bodysuit-fullbody-spandex-cotton-lycra-zentai-suit-products-271.html

You definitely need to consider the ability to go to the toilet. A zipper in the crotch would be covered by the cod, I would just be careful things don't get caught if you know what I mean ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speaking of which, I'm not sure if there's already a thread about that but is there any special technique for using the facilities or do troopers just set the armor itself aside for bathroom breaks? I've seen the split ab/cod piece before which could flip up if unbuttoned from the butt-plate.

Edited by SlyFox740