ANH E11: M38 vs. M19 preference?

Definately talking real! I would love to be able to see through a real scope. I'll never be able to have a firing one, or shell discharge like Aaron recenty posted, but extra goodies would be nice. The M38s are big $$$$, M19s a little less, but M38As are even less, hence my thoughts to convert.

actually I have 4 scopes. 2 are on e-11's and 2 are being preped to drop into rubber for making castings.

my goal is to have cold cast brass scopes with hollow bodies and glass lenses.

I'm just mad busy making 5 suits of armor.

if you look in the sale section there is a person selling a scope... from germany.

I already purchased one of the 2 he was selling, and I'm waiting for it to arrive...

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Idle hands are the devil's workshop...

I believe that Vern is perfectly safe based on his FISD workload alone! ;)

Sounds awesome though. I'm anxiously excited and terrified about my armor's imminent shipping. LoL

Idle hands are the devil's workshop...I believe that Vern is perfectly safe based on his FISD workload alone! ;)Sounds awesome thou

though. I'm anxiously excited and terrified about my armor's imminent shipping. LoL

Congrats Tim!!!!!!!! Woooo! Months to go for me :/ lol

Stay away from the a2's. M-38's pop all the time. Be patient. M-19's are always more expensive. By a long shot!!

This could be another reason for their popularity. ;)

This could be another reason for their popularity. ;)

Aww, too bad you poor millionaires can't schlep it up in the Resin Slums like the rest of the peasantry! Ay, while me shanty may look a bit less, it still works and 'tis cheap! Haha.

• 5 weeks later...