More sound than just aerators....

Boozel

I was trying to think of a way to get more sound out of my speakers for big events ie lots of noise. I have aerator speakers, hyperdyne and amp in bucket, and didnt want something I had to do away with something for. so this is what I came up with:

kl8LfJh.jpg

2" flat speakers. I built a frame about 1/2" tall, and put corners on the one side of it, put whit velcro over it. I wired them "inline".I then packed the back with foam to cut down on feedback, and put white velcro over that. the "open" side sits against the back of the chest plate with velcro for easy removal.

ihLXcIQ.jpg

k52FRRM.jpg

I then tapped into my main lines coming from the amp to the aerator speakers and put in wire connectors inline. put the male ends on the chest speaker ends. when I plug it in, I still get sound from the aerator speakers and a TON more from the chest. I can crank the volume with no difficulties.

n84zmsg.jpg

I will tuck the wire under my neckseal, and bundle into bucket.

Let me know what ya think, good idea or no so good.

Boozel

Holy smokes - that's killer!! I like that you can use them or just the aerators.

What a killer idea. Man, I should send you my bucket for wiring up :)

I was trying to think of a way to get more sound out of my speakers for big events ie lots of noise. I have aerator speakers, hyperdyne and amp in bucket, and didnt want something I had to do away with something for. so this is what I came up with . . .

Let me know what ya think, good idea or no so good.

That's a fine looking helmet rig and a great idea!