Buyironmansuit.com?

I dunno man. I never heard of it, but that just might be because I don't look into Iron Man costuming. But I hear you can make a respectable looking suit out of EVA foam for a far less amount of money.

You might get a better answer asking this question on the RPF.

the guy from garland tx that sells recast fiberglass tk armor sold an iron man suit, they were both crap made in taiwan or something. i wouldn't trust any im suit unless you buy it from an rpf member or do it yourself. there's plenty of files, paper or foam, and its quite simple and more affordable.

Hi Joey,

I've been doing lots of Iron Man Research recently and that website is trash and so is the armor. It is similar to buying a  jedirobe TK or something of the likes. Thats hoping you actually get it.

If you are really interested in a resin/fiberglass ironman suit, you are looking around $3000-$4000 for the complete armor setup.

The RPF is your best bet, as from what I can find, that is currently the only large Ironman maker/builder forum. There used to be one dedicated to Iron Man specifically, but it was spammed to death or something.

On the RPF, there are currently 3 people who sell full fiberglass/resin hard armor suits, two do them to order and the other one has a limited run thats currently full.

If the price tag is to much to swallow, there are a few other builders who do commissions for building you a foam iron man suit. Those are in the 500-1000 range.

Edited by Dday

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...