Getting into your armour - tutorial

Hi folks,

I remember seeing a post for a tutorial on the best way to get suited up into your armour, but I have hunted for hours through the forums and can no longer find it. Does anyone know if it still exists and where?

Thanks!

Not sure but its a fairly standard process:

- under suit / neck seal

- thighs

- boots

- shins

- torso (chest, back, an, kidney, butt. Open it on the right side, undo right shoulder strap to get head through, do up shoulder, close up right side)

- belt around waist / holster / thermal detonator

- arms (shoulders might be attached already)

- lower arms

- gloves with hand plates

- helmet

- test other accessories like voice amp, mic, blaster etc

- done!

If you are using PTT (push to talk) and also aux blaster cable to amp, don't forget to slip these under your undersuit, I use safety pins to hold them in place. Headphones before neck seal, you can plug in and test all your cables while you still have your armor clamshell open, best to check then rather than being all snapped together ;)

I'm glad we were able to help Matt out too! LOL . Thanks folks. I know I saw it somewhere, but the 'ol brain can't seem to make the connection as to where. I'm sure I'll run across it someday when I no longer need it. Until then I'll refer to your info, Terry and Glen. Tks!

The under suit goes first? Man, I knew I was making it harder than it should have been.

BAHAHAHA, you just made me choke on my morning coffee.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...