New airsoft MK4 L2A3 soon on market

skyone

Hey troopers out there in the Outer Rim,<br>

This is my S&T Sterling L2A1 from Evike that I am in the process of converting to a firing Airsorf ANH E-11 Blaster. The mag is 2 pieces, an inner plastic cartridge for the airsoft pellets and an outer metal housing with a cap. It's been very to cut down, first you remove a little pin to separate both mag parts, remove follower spring, cut and glue the plastic cartridge back together, cut down the follower spring and that's about it. It will fire! The T-Tracks are from Roy at wannawanga, the Henstler is a very nicely cast replica from starwarscostumeprops and the M38 Scope is a kit I bought from a seller on eBay that goes by vmusicstore. It's an aluminum kit and it's very well made and worth the price! They also sell brass kits and very accurate power cylinders too. The power cylinders I have on it now are just some 3D printed stand ins but, I will more than likely order them from vmusicstore. All I'm waiting for now is my rail from evilboy and then I'll be finished! Please let me know what you guys think besides stating the obvious!? I know the Sterling base is not exactly accurate down to every cm, but I can't afford much less find a real Sterling in CA!? Sorry if the photo is huge, I'm still trying to get this right.

post-26455-0-78669900-1473401980_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Looks like the S&amp;T Airsoft E-11 is finally available.---------

Good for Rogue One troopers, since it seems they used the S&T as a base gun for their E-11s and DH-17 types.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

The scope seems to be upside down and the seam on top is distracting, and it is way too back on the rail, the t-tracks are too short and they missed some holes, and the wires look bad. The Hengstler counter is way too backwards and doesn't look too good either, at least the back part. It has the same fat grips and long endcap like all airsoft Sterlings so far.

How hard is for these companies to make a decently accurate Stormtrooper blaster, or at least a decent looking Sterling - may it be a L2A3 based or a C1 based, but not a combo of the two? It's not like they cannot have enough images of good E-11 or Sterlings out there, considering present internet access... In some aspects the Hasbro blaster looks better.

Not impressed.----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working