Help turning TM armor EIB applicable

Hey guys.

So, I'm waiting patiently on my TM armour from Paul. I asked him to put it together for me, as I don't really trust my abilities yet.

And now, after two months of TK research, I'm already thinking about applying for Expert Infantry. But as I don't have the armour yet, I don't know what I'd need to do.

I've been reading up on the EIB standards. But most stuff can't be seen from pictures only.

So, to my question. Does anyone know, or have a pretty good idea about, what I should do with/to the armour, to get it EIB.

-Jannick

You really don't need to do anything.  With Paul putting it together for you, you should have no problem getting EIB or even Centurion for that matter.  As long as you provided the correct measurements, that is. :)

Standard snaps won't matter for centurion. Just get some hand plates from Karin and make sure your blaster is up to snuff and you should be fine for centurion. :)

If you go and look at SorenM's armor, and his EIB application thread, you'll see the exact same situation.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25232-tk-29066-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-tm-343/#entry317471

He ordered his built by TM, and after receiving his TK number I believe all he did was take pictures and submit them for EIB.

Edited by Dark CMF

Cool. This would make me feel lazy.. If I wasn't constructing my E-11. Didn't know it was that close to Centurion... guess I might as well start looking for a pair of Latex gloves.

Does anyone know a good place to get those? Preferably cheap( I used most of my money on armour and E-11 stuff...)

And thanks!.

If you gave paul the right measurements, and you are not over large in the waist you should have zero issues getting EIB out of the box, however if your waist is over 34 inches or so, you better ask him for some spare ABS for side shims.

No thanks Paul :P I'm fairly certain I'll like the feel of the plastic ones better. The Latex would be for "special occasions", or just showing off  :D

Besides. I have a feeling that I might switch the rubber gloves out with thin leather/skin ones, for comfort. So it would be nice to both have comfortable gloves, and screen-accurate.
Of course I wont know, until I've tried them :)

Edited by jannick