Most Accurate T-track available?

Hermanator

Posting stuff like that publicly sometimes is ok, and sometimes it is not ok.

This is one of those times when it's not ok.

I would suggest that if you have doubts then you should just not order from me. No one is forcing anyone to do anything.

Always the same story.... :rolleyes:

No not everything. And it is awesome when I'm free and clear to show stuff because I find it super exciting and love seeing people's reactions who feel just like me about it.

I just sucks that it's not that often that I get to. Just comes with the territory.

I can say this. I've seen and handled a good portion of the screen-used original props that use this t-track. Some in private collections, and some in the LFL archives.

And all of it was the exact same stuff. 

For those that don't already know, the t-track was used on all versions of the OT sabers (except for obi wan and luke rotj), also on the sterlings, boba fett's rotj rifle, and a little piece on one of Han Solo's guns.

But for to make money out of it, it's more than ok for you, sure sure....

Edited by Turrican

I think GINO's reasons for not showing the data, is because he's not been vetted by LFL or the private collectors to show photos and data on the project.

so in a way I believe he's saying "it's out of my hands"

and If I read correctly eventually GINO might be able to share his sources, and expertise on this unknown part of STAR WARS.

In the prop community there is such a thing as privacy!

I've watched time and time again how attacks against makers are mounted by the "fanboys" in the prop community.

you can clearly read on the RPF how GINO has to defend himself against attackers who don't know the facts.

sometimes I think GINO has a target painted on him by reckless un-informed fans.

it's like shark week!

Gino's reputation seems to always be under attack by some in the community who don't really listen when he tries to explain, or listen when he

is forced to defend himself.  he is asked to constantly prove himself time and time again... it must be really a situation where people are blinded by

jealousy and mis-understandings of the facts.

Having the original parts from STAR WARS is the holy grail of prop collectors.  sometimes parts will never be located.

I consider having all of them very fun!

I've been following the differences in T Track so much that I want to buy some of CFO (mark's) T Track just to look at the differences!

is it possible to take and post detail pictures of them, so everyone who is interested can compare and see what are the differences and if its worth the money.

I think the whole community would benefit from those pictures more then from those GINO discussions :) .