TK-29066 Requesting ANH stunt EIB Status [TM] [343]

SorenM

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soren,

My apologies for being late to this party.  I've been out of town - Disney World for my now two year old son's birthday - for the last week and have only been skimming the forums.  Somehow, I managed to miss your EIB party.

Congratulations my friend, on this achievement!  I'll get there with you eventually!  ;)  Looking good in the armor, for sure!

Tim!. Buddy:-)

No drama whatsoever!...good that you focus on the most important stuff...your family:-)

Disney World sounds brilliant, I've only been to Disneyland Paris, but numerous times...love it!....and now that Star Wars has become even deeper into Disney, it will only get better;-)

Thank you for the kind words and the congrats! Looking forward to seeing you in your armour!.:-)

Tim!. Buddy:-)

No drama whatsoever!...good that you focus on the most important stuff...your family:-)

Disney World sounds brilliant, I've only been to Disneyland Paris, but numerous times...love it!....and now that Star Wars has become even deeper into Disney, it will only get better;-)

Thank you for the kind words and the congrats! Looking forward to seeing you in your armour!.:-)

I have boots now!!!  LoL

So at the moment, I have undergarments, and boots...  I can be a Stormtrooper that was a victim of a mugging for Halloween.  LoL

Funny that you mention the Star Wars/Disney link.  I was told by a cast member (employee) that I was talking to that they are hearing that the Hollywood Studios Park (at Disney World) will be exploding with Star Wars over the next couple of years.  Looking forward to it for sure!

Congrats with the boots buddy:-)

Which ones did you aquire?....

That sounds like a fantastic idea for Halloween...we just had a Halloween party here ( Halloween is not a big thing here in Denmark, but gradually becoming more and more popular, it has been popular in our household for the last four 8 years), the wife told me not to be a stormtrooper....

Sounds great about Disneyland!....:-)

I have a nice new pair of TK boots.  Quite pleasantly surprised with them actually.

My wife looked at them and went "Really?  Those look like pimp boots."

So I figure I should wear them just for the heck of it from time to time, to ruffle some feathers, you know?  :laugh1:

Ha ha ha "pimp boots"...she does have a point though:-)....hats off to her for being so blunt:-)

yeah try that, ruffle some feathers, I am sure it will go down well with the missus:-)

When my missus and her twin sister held their last birthday, they did it with an Austin Powers theme, so ofcourse I wore my TK boots, to complete my look :P

Ha ha ha funny!..:-)....