A shout to Quartermaster - Fits Like A Glove :)

The game version pack Quartermaster made for me sat in a safe spot in the house for quite some time.  Last weekend, I decided I wanted to try and debut the HWT for an event.  I was worried that total weight would get me.

I found that wearing Quartermaster's pack w/ammo pouches and pauldron is actually pretty comfortable.  In reality, I found it more comfortable than a standard TK.  As a TK, I have issues with the drop boxes when doing lots of walking.  They just love to catch themselves at the top of my thigh pieces.  As a HWT, no more of that :)  Carrying around the T-21?  Different story on that lololol.

I just wanted to thank Quartermaster for his awesome work.  No one really got a great picture of the pack, and I haven't had anyone take any submission photos for basic HWT approval yet.  Yes... It is raining.

HWTDebut_zpsb9dfca60.jpg
Thanks!

Patrick

TK-56537

Edited by SmilesLikeJoker

Here is the original thread.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/17829-hwt-game-version-pack-built/

I just need to get around to taking some submission photos.  Yes.... It sat for almost two years.  I didn't get my armor done until a few months ago.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...