Help a Brotha Out. AP Build.

Hey guys,

This build is so stressful and if I ever buy another kit again I will for sure buy it trimmed.

If anyone has anybody that can help me trim my armor that would be great.

I have skype, so video chat would be awesome.

I feel like Im screwing up my kit, Need Help.

Thanks.

I believe these are the forums for Georgia Garrison:

https://ga501st.com/forums/

As for getting a kit trimmed vs. untrimmed - yes, having a trimmed kit certainly lowers the time you take in assembling your armor.  However, I have a trimmed kit and I'm still feeling overwhelmed with what I have to do.  I need to cut away return edges on my wrists, I need to figure out how to fit the armor pieces to my body and trim away the extra, I need to learn how to make the snap / strap system and install it properly so I can wear the armor....  It's a big project.  I'm starting to get a grasp on how to cut the armor to fit.  Cutting the finishing strips gave me practice in how to cut clean lines on ABS, which will come in very handy when I start trimming my armor.  Posting on the forums here, posting on your local garrison's forum, and meeting up with people are all resources to use.

Thanks for all the advice. I have a friend from Portugal thats going to help me with my build over Skype. I did sigh up for the forum but I have to wait for them to accept me in so I can join the forums. Im trying to have my helmet done by Halloween :(

Problem with most costumes is that you have to do the research, I thought an officer build would have been easy, but no there was still a lot of research. The search function is a great help, also checking on post's made to see if anyone has commented is advised :D