Anybody have these TK boots?

Hey man Let me help you out :)

Get these!

http://www.amazon.com/Bass-Mens-Amsterdam-Ankle-Black/dp/B002LZT9AY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377821399&sr=8-1&keywords=bass+amsterdam+boots

Paint them with Angelus White paint but don't forget to get the gloss off first :)

Also Email TK Boots! They are your best bet, you spending these shoes and painting them white will be the same price as you getting TK Boots.

It is about a 5 week wait :D

Enjoy!!!!! :D

Brenton

I emailed TK Boots, and he's still 5 weeks out.  With the black boots, I'm concerned about how they will come out, so I prefer white leather already done like TK's.  These are about $15 more with all shipping factored in, but 5 weeks may turn into 10, and I don't want to be stuck without any!

On 8/30/2013 at 8:53 AM, Palpatine1977 said:

Don't buy from starfortress, he is a rip off artist.

And a wanted peadophile:

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks for the heads up on this.  I'm glad I asked about it!  I hope this topic gets the word out.

TK didn't give me the option to be put on a list.  He said try back in 4 weeks, but I'll ask him about a waiting list because that's what I really prefer.

I emailed TK Boots, and he's still 5 weeks out.  With the black boots, I'm concerned about how they will come out, so I prefer white leather already done like TK's.  These are about $15 more with all shipping factored in, but 5 weeks may turn into 10, and I don't want to be stuck without any!

I would most definately go for the black boots, and paint them white, and the ones Brenton linked to meet the criterias of the 501st. Do not worry, if you use masking tape, wipe them down with acetone or similar, apply thin coats of paint and carefully paint with even strokes with the brush they will turn out good:-)... And it is just like they did in the films.....:-)

Edited by SorenM

I am not sure that the Bass boots are better than TK boots, neither quality wise or appearance wise...but they do meet the criterias, and that is the most important thing.

I myself prefer the types I have already (leathersoles, handcrafted), because these boots are very screen accurate, and they are of a very high quality..

Edited by SorenM

Hi Ryan,

I recently bought the Bass boots myself.  I have a wide flat foot and usually wear an 11 Wide in both dress shoes and tennis shoes.  I went with 11.5 for the bass and they fit really well, almost a little too loose.  If your are a normal size D or M, IE not wide or narrow, I'd go with the 10.5.  If you foot is a bit wide then the 11s will likely be good for you.Also if you go through Amazon, or Zappos as they have them too, you can always send them back for an exchange if you wear them around the house and they don't feel right.