I don't know if I can be a TK anymore.....

SmilesLikeJoker

considering the fact that I qualified on the M4 and M9 this week.  What's worse is I didn't miss a shot while wearing my gas mask.  :P

I feel I've let Stormtroopers down all over the world by being able to shoot.  How would have the Galactic Civil War went if Stormtroopers could shoot accurately?  Oh wait......

/troll off
I have to say that shooting the M9 was a blast!  I've never been into hand guns, but I might just have to start.

vader ordered troopers to not shoot them  they were ordered to lead them back to their ship.

where the homing beacon was to lead them to the rebel base.

"only imperial troops are so precise"- Obi wan kenobi.

considering the fact that I qualified on the M4 and M9 this week.  What's worse is I didn't miss a shot while wearing my gas mask.  :P

I feel I've let Stormtroopers down all over the world by being able to shoot.  How would have the Galactic Civil War went if Stormtroopers could shoot accurately?  Oh wait......

/troll off

I have to say that shooting the M9 was a blast!  I've never been into hand guns, but I might just have to start.

Hahahaha....great humor.....and shooting in general is great fun!.....:-)...