Boots for my TK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spasiba Alexey:-)....

Yeah it can be used for so many things...and I expect to be really happy about it...,:-)....

Will be checking your thread before starting to paint another pair of boots....

Awesome stuff, Soren!

Ā 

I long for the day that I can say "I expect my armor kit to arrive in a few weeks."Ā  As opposed to "I expect my armor kit to arrive next year."Ā  LoL

Ā 

Looking forward to your progress, and congrats on the airbrush kit!Ā  I received my undergarment pants today, so I have a full undergarment now!

Ā 

Awesome stuff, Soren!

Ā 

I long for the day that I can say "I expect my armor kit to arrive in a few weeks." As opposed to "I expect my armor kit to arrive next year." LoL

Ā 

Looking forward to your progress, and congrats on the airbrush kit! I received my undergarment pants today, so I have a full undergarment now!

Ā 

Thank you Tim:-).

It definately is a nice feeling, to be able to say that....it literally is fully comparable to the feeling I had in the days of Christmas when I was a kid ( you know when I was a kid age wise, mentally I am often still a kid....for instance when it comes to the excitement about most things Star Wars) :-)..

Thanks, I think I will be using the airbrush for the first time today...on another pair of boots....:-)..

Congrats on being able to check the box labelled " buy undersuit" on your "building a Stormtrooper to do list" :-)...

Edited by SorenM

• 2 weeks later...

Really haven't had time to try out my airbrush...too many things going on.

Hope to try it this weekend, if I am not too busy snapping photos of me in my new armour ( if it arrives as expected).. For my enlistment application....:-), and subsequent EIB and CEN applications.....