Punkers AP Armor Build Thread

I tried to PM you but it didn't work.   For my biceps on my AP armor, it appears they come in one piece.  Not seeing any further guidance on these, I plan to simply cut them at the deepest portion of the mold to separate the pieces.  Am I missing something?

Also , did you trim your upper biceps according to the tour armor or does it even matter?

I plan on researching further the return edges, but I believe there should be some on the lower biceps or am I wrong?

Thanks  

Scott

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to PM you but it didn't work.   For my biceps on my AP armor, it appears they come in one piece.  Not seeing any further guidance on these, I plan to simply cut them at the deepest portion of the mold to separate the pieces.  Am I missing something?

Also , did you trim your upper biceps according to the tour armor or does it even matter?

I plan on researching further the return edges, but I believe there should be some on the lower biceps or am I wrong?

Thanks  

Scott

The biceps come in one molded piece that must be separated, and then you take the two halves and put them together using the 15mm cover strips. If you look closely you will see the shape matching what I have posted early in this thread. 

I was going to ask you....did you follow the mold lines on your ears on the AP build?

I followed the mold lines pretty closely, but with everything on ABS armor, always take off a little at a time or you'll regret it later when it doesn't look or fit right.