Helmet Fan Source ?

Greetings all, 

I am still in the starting stages of my NE armor build and gathering many supplies. My helmet is done and I am looking at Fan Kits.  I found these online, but was not sure if this would be a good model or website to order from.  The link is below:

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Evilboy has a great fan kit ready to install. I believe he does them in batches. Check the Imperial Commissary to see if he's doing a run right now.

I can get you a do-it-yourself parts kit for any configuration you desire. However, my supplier is out of standard fans. This is usually fan(s), battery holder(s), lead(s), and a switch.

The 'standard' fan that you want is a 50mm squirrel cage blower fan, 12V, 20mm wide. These run great on four AAs or also, with shorter lifespan, on one 9V. There are also 50mm x 15mm and 10mm versions (which my supplier has in stock) which are usually 5V (so use AAs only) and blow a little less strongly but still get you some air. ADDA makes some good ones. We have also found 40mmx10mm but they start going up in price.