RS Props E-11: Anyone have one?

No need to discuss their armor.  I already know :)  However, I haven't read anything on the E-11 that they have.  My armor is due in a few weeks and it includes their E-11.

Does anyone have one?  Thoughts/comments compared to other popular vendors/kits out there?  The biggest question I'm trying to figure out is what level of costume certification does the blaster have out of the box.  I'll be submitting basic TK and basic TK-HWT initially and was wondering if I'll need to start searching around for another blaster if I want to go EIB or higher.

Thanks!

Patrick

Their blaster unless they built a kit for you (unlikely) is the former Pugman blaster, which was cast from an original screen used ESB blaster.

Therefore it is really only usable on an ESB version TK unless you want to sidestep those "rules" (because blasters are optional for basic approval no one can stop you from using it, but you can't use it for EIB unless your armour is also made into ESB).

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

I thought it might ESB, but wanted to confirm.  If you know, what level of cert would the blaster be for someone with ESB TK armor?  Just curious for possible sell/trade purposes.

Regardless, it looks like another blaster is in my future.

Thanks!

Patrick

• 1 month later...