Trooperdecals.com

ItsThatGuy

Trooperdecals will not longer ship internationally, unless you are a 501st member....if I am understanding his site correctly. It's kind of confusing (granted my reading comprehension is that of a 5th grader) :lol:

Does anyone have his contact info? I would like to order some ESB decals from him, but I have no way to see if he will ship to me or not.

info@instant-print.co.uk

or info@trooperdecals.com

His name is Dave Byrne.

About this whole non 501st US shipment thing.

In the past he had a few complaints about people not receiving his goods and asking for money back when he knew he had posted them. So got a bit suspicious.

In the end he decided to cut his losses and limit the US shipments to 501st members as he feels can vouch for them. However if someone not in the 501st, gets someone in the 501st to vouch for them, he'll send them out :)

BUT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM (in fact all detachment forums) ARE FINE IN HIS EYES...order away :)

He currently has good stocks of ESB ANH and ROTJ

info@instant-print.co.uk

or info@trooperdecals.com

His name is Dave Byrne.

About this whole non 501st US shipment thing.

In the past he had a few complaints about people not receiving his goods and asking for money back when he knew he had posted them. So got a bit suspicious.

In the end he decided to cut his losses and limit the US shipments to 501st members as he feels can vouch for them. However if someone not in the 501st, gets someone in the 501st to vouch for them, he'll send them out :)

BUT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM (in fact all detachment forums) ARE FINE IN HIS EYES...order away :)

He currently has good stocks of ESB ANH and ROTJ

Thanks! I will give it a try :)