My build thread (stunt)

My AM/NE armor kit should be shipped to me next week. I will post photos and document the building of it here. It will be a slow process because of my life schedule. I wanted to start the post because I'm just getting very excited because it's about to happen (: I've learned (and keep learning) a ton from forum. I really appreciate the sharing everyone does on here. My current armor is an JR that I bought in 2010 before I learned of the forum. It was way overpriced and I had to turn it upside down and inside out (and spend even more $) in order for me to like it and be comfortable in it. Although, I did learn a lot about the crafting and how to work with armor. I think because of this I'll have a 1 up in the process of my first build. Hopefully pics will be up next week when my armor arrives!

Edited by Redforce

Ahhhhhhh the endless wait and the stalk of the mail man, hope you get the big brown box soon, the excitement, the panic, the frustration, the relief, so many emotions you endure along your amor journey, good luck with the build we are here if you need help :duim:

• 4 weeks later...