My Content

Jreeveo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, this is getting really annoying. I can click on my content and get into it over and over and once it decided there's nothing to show. I can refresh, leave the page and come back, and log out and in again with no change. What is happening?

I know "it works for me" is a terrible excuse, but I don't know what to say I can't find a technical reason why it shouldn't work (server side) for you guys. What are you seeing?

I don't know how to take a screen shot, but it would be cool to learn! Also, this problem is not only with 'my content' but also with the search bar on the home screen. There are times when I can types some thing like 'ATA' or 'return edge' or anything and it will tell me there's nothing matching my query.Ā 

I don't know how to take a screen shot, but it would be cool to learn!Ā 

How to take screen shots:

Ā 

Press key "printscreen" on your keyboard. Paste into MSPaint or similar. Save. Upload. Post here. Pad your shoulders

Edited by Sonnenschein

Both the functions are dependent on the search engine working. And it's an ongoing struggle for us unfortunately.

Ā 

Ooooh now I follow. Yeah search engine woes. Sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't.Ā 

Ā 

-Eric

Yet on a technical level it *should* work. I've watched the logs carefully.

Ā 

I once had a working theory that it always failed during the same part of the hour... but I don't think that's true. It was having to do with the timing of indexing etc.

Ā 

-Eric