Frown vent holes

Incorrect. Not all actors had the hood. there is something behind the nose holes: it is the same material as the lens. It is not a seperate piece, but it starts at the top of the eye socket and goes to just below the nose holes.

It is really difficult to breathe in the helmet. This is for ANH only BTW...

T*E

We are talking about the stunt version here, but does anybody know how does it work for the "HERO" version?

Cheers

A

We are talking about the stunt version here, but does anybody know how does it work for the "HERO" version?

Cheers

A

The inside of the hero helmet I found was very clean inside. I could not figure it out from what I saw (lens was missing). I wish it wasnt missing, that would have made life a ton easier for costuming.

T*E

that hero helmet has bubble lenses. the stunts are flat. so i assume that it isn't the same material used in both helmets. is it possible that the hero helmets had actual lenses made specifically for them?

Not to come across rude, but of course the lenses were made specifically for the hero helmets. I knew the materials were different, but I didn't know if the Hero helmets had anything to hind the persons face behind the frown.