FISD Myspace Group

jmgordon7

I too have a myspace account but I rarely use it and the new user requests I receive aren't costumers its spam.

Ā 

My preference, keep fisd discussions and interest on FISD. Considering how fast we are growing we don't need the myspace spam here.

Ā 

Please do not create a myspace page on behalf of FISD.

I'll make one later, because I get really bored and need something to do. In order to keep spam away from here there will be no link to this site on the group. I'll post the link in here late tonight. If anyone objects to me being the moderator of the group please say so :P

I too have a myspace account but I rarely use it and the new user requests I receive aren't costumers its spam.

Ā 

My preference, keep fisd discussions and interest on FISD. Considering how fast we are growing we don't need the myspace spam here.

Ā 

Please do not create a myspace page on behalf of FISD.

Ā 

Ā 

I'm going to have to agree. Really I think the links already on peoples profiles provide more than enough advertising for this site. As much as I think it would be cool to have a TK only group, really there'd be little point, especially if we're talking about making it private. I had'nt even thought of the possibility of spam leaking over here from there, but I guess it's possible. It'd be cool to have a trooper only based profile, completely separate from FISD though. I'm all for that idea, but having a group is essentially like having a forum, and really anything that would be posted there would more or less be reiterating what's been posted here, kinda redundant and I don't know about the rest of you guys, but it's hard enough keeping track of all the 501st and costuming forums I belong to already. Not trying to be negative, but I don't even have time to contribute to my existing groups on myspace.