Southern Cali Help :)

Jesse,

I've completed my helmet, body pieces and upper arms and am working on my forearms right now so I have gained knowledge on this area of the build ....I haven't started on thighs or shins so not much of a help in that area ....but I live in Garden Grove/Stanton area....Although this is my first build, I'd be happy to show you where I am with my work so far or you can voice your concerns here....Might be time for another Armor party....try contacting Lady in White on the forums here also....she is a great help !!!

DID SOMEONE SAY ARMOR PARTY!?!? :)

As your local Attache I am always at your service, my new brother TKs!

I do hope to have another armor party, maybe Dec. 2. I will post it in the garrison forums when i figure it out.

I'm in Sherman Oaks so not too close to Whittier but not too far, either. I think I know a trooper near you who might be willing to pay it forward.

Meanwhile don't hesitate to contact me directly. Photos help. If I don't know the answer I will hunt it down for you or point you in the right direction.

Jesse, do you have your kit already?