New year?

I actually did think about walking around my front lawn in armor to send up rockets and such. Even wanted to try putting some sort of fireball shooter inside my E-11 barrel and make it look like its firing real laser shots or something. Will just have to wait and see.

Normally, I would say that this sounds like a trip to the Emergency Room waiting to happen, but after seeing all of Johnny's tutorials, I believe he's the one guy that can pull it off. :)

Tim I sure hope you are planning to make it to the Mummer's Day Parade. I am not 100 percent definite but things are looking good. Hope to troop with you again.

Our Garrison was invited to attend...but I don't plan on participating or attending. Too cold and too far of a trip, it would still be fun though.

Hmmmm... New Years in armour? That's an interesting idea... I'm certain my wife will hate it.

Funny how New Years Day is sort of a special day to exhibit insane behavior.

If I wore the armour around people would look at me strangely and say, "I don't get it."

But if I jumped into the freezing cold harbor as a TK, that would make sense and they'd completely understand it.

Hmmmm... New Years in armour? That's an interesting idea... I'm certain my wife will hate it.

Funny how New Years Day is sort of a special day to exhibit insane behavior.

If I wore the armour around people would look at me strangely and say, "I don't get it."

But if I jumped into the freezing cold harbor as a TK, that would make sense and they'd completely understand it.

I know it's not new year yet but i thought i would give it a go and went clubing in my full armor in Blackpool England..You should of seen all the girls swarming around me for pictures :P

I had two offers that night i was stunned i normally end up with a beer over me, They loved dancing with me, and i got into clubs free.. I give it the thums up i had a great night B)

Bring on the new year :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Normally, I would say that this sounds like a trip to the Emergency Room waiting to happen, but after seeing all of Johnny's tutorials, I believe he's the one guy that can pull it off. :)

Hehe, I got it working too :P Yesterday I stuffed a fireball shooter up my E-11 barrel, and it worked pretty good, only some of the tube was sticking out of it, but atleast it shot some.

I filmed it all...and had to talk english, so will put up video of it on youtube soon :rolleyes:

Not in armor,but close... We rocked out in Sith style!

I went as Maul and my bud took my Vader.

I actualy got hit on more. OH the stories I have to tell!

IMG_2533.jpg