UGH! It's the time of the year again (re:hand guards orders)

Sonnenschein

Always around Christmas, the postal gods get mad.

It seems that packages are seriously delayed, and on one occasion, the package was emptied along the way.

So,if you feel you're already waiting too long or have another problem, please send me a (friendly) email to karin25 (at) gmx.net with all your details and I will take care of you!

I'm well known for my customer's support!:)

No worries, people always get their orders. That's the "Sonnenschein" quarantee!

Karin, you rock. There is no reason people should get bent out of shape , these things happen and you refund/resend without hesitation. Hopefully level heads will prevail for you this holiday season. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Karin,

Incidentally do you know roughly what the wait time is usually when shipping to the USA ? Does 3-4 weeks sound about right ??? Just so you don't get a flood of anxiety from curious customers ?

Yes, 3-4 weeks on the average. 5 weeks did occur a few times.

Very lucky ones take 10 days.

The longest was 7 weeks to Canada.

Oh, and the reason for asking to be emailed is thst my inbox is quite full :) and I can answer emails from my Galaxy Nexus ;) anytime and anywhere.

But I think good communication and being upfront with everyone is most important when selling.

Excellent points. I hope everyone appreciates your efforts. To me, "troopers helping troopers" means that people should be understanding, considerate, and help each other enjoy this awesome hobby of ours!