1.5 MM TM Hero/Stunt with original Strapping

Hello all I recently got my 1.5 mm TM armor with original strapping and a low brow hero lid from Troopermaster, and I wanted to show off his craftmanship. He assembled it ot my measurements and I think its spot on. This is the hero look, but I also got a stunt belt I hope to pair with my RS PP lid (once it gets here).

Hyperfirm DLT 19 and real demilled sterling/Hengstler/M-38 in the holster.

it arrived at work and the guys begged me to put it on so they could see it, one of them snapped a few pics.

6'1"

230 Lbs

Could'nt wait! (box just got opened and I had to put the lid on)

IMAG0267.jpg

Surprise inspection:

IMAG0268.jpg

Have you seen any Rebels? No? Droids then? Hmm....

IMAG0269.jpg

Right arm had slipped out of the hook and I did not notice :(

IMAG0271.jpg

which led to this broken arm look :P

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

Back off Sucker!

IMAG0275.jpg

All Grins :smiley-sw013:

IMAG0270.jpg

Edited by rhapsodyred99

Now that I see the pictures again I see my lid had caught the end of the neckseal, and the right side was sticking out.. :laugh1:

After having this on a few times let me just say this is the most comfortable armor I currently have worn.

If you are on the fence about an ANH or ESB trooper from TM...don't be.

I am seriously considering turning my ESB RS into a Sandtrooper at this point!

Edited by rhapsodyred99

• 2 weeks later...

I took some more pics of the hero suit and also I finally built my Stunt lid and finished it with hand painted details so I have shots for stunt as well.

I am still waiting for the RS PP lid to arrive.

Armor: Trooper master

Helmet: (Hero) trooper master (Stunt) GF (or GF recast or early AP)

Blaster Hyperfirm ANH E-11 with added D ring

Boots: TK Boots

so Hero:

fronthero1.jpglefthero1.jpg

righthero1.jpg

backhero1.jpg

lidoffhero1.jpg

actionhero1.jpg

And Stunt:

frontstunt1.jpg

rightstunt1.jpg

leftstunt1.jpg

backstunt1.jpg

lidoffstunt1.jpg

actionstunt1.jpg

Edited by rhapsodyred99

I bought it back in early 2000's and for some reason I was sure it was a GF, but when I came here back in June I saw no mention of a GF so thought I must have misremembered. I bought it to replace that god aweful FX lid. It had decals on it so I pulled them off and handpainted the details, it also had bubble lenses that I replaced with flat green.

it a lid I have had for about 11 years so who knows? But I bet you are right if I had to lay money on it :P

Either that or its a recast of a GF from back in the day, which would explain why there is no signature inside it like I thought GFs had.

I was hoping it would be good enough for approval and then I would switch out once the PP gets here.

I am sure it is perfect for approval and I meant no offence in regards to the looks of it. The GF was 'the' helmet to have back then and still a nice one today. I just instantly knew it wasn't a TE2 and wanted to point that out. I am not 100% sure it is a GF either. The face looks to be but the back is off slightly. I know the AP has changed somewhat over the years so it could be a very early AP (which is the predecessor of the GF)

GF signed the lids and armor he assembled up until 2002 and that famous lawsuit (not AA... the GF lawsuit) ... This was around the time of that first lawsuit during which GF sold/gifted the molds to AP after pulling about 25-30 suits to fufill his remaining outstanding orders. GF offered to assemble these, and signed the chestplate, or offered them as kits.

AP afterwords modified the stunt helmet, and sharpened it up.

Im not offended at all. I never mind when someone who knows what they are talking about stops by and comments.

Im pretty sure it was marketed as a gf but when it came o figured it was a recast since it was not signed.

Once i came here i thought i was mistaken. I am actually glad i was possibly right on my initial gf thoughts!

Hmm I am pretty sure I bought it in 2001-2002 time frame, so while it could be a real GF It could also be a recast or an AP.

Either way deffinately NOT a TE lid thanks guys!

Edited by rhapsodyred99

Well I got the hero rig Approved Surprise! I know, right?

:D

That makes me have ANH, ESB, and ROTJ armors approved so my goal is nearly set.

The Stunt mystery GF, AP, GP, AF, Whatever :P lid and its overly wonky right eye was an unhappy point for that rig to get approved and since the boys at RS are (FINALLY) shipping my PP lid they say, I decided it would be better to just wait to have that in hand for a resubmittal.

EIB on the ROTJ is done, now I will have to unfortunately shim the RS and TM to get them to EIB level and move one to Centurion.

What is the point of this post? Well Troopermaster rocks of course! :jc_doublethumbup:

Edit:

Just got word that the Stunt version was approved as well!

I have reached my initial goal of all the OT tks represented in basic approval.

Now to hit the second mark and get them EIB Approved, and one for Centurion....

Edited by rhapsodyred99