Vern's (TK Bond servant 2392) Holster

I wanted to post a topic praising Vern, his product and service. I researched various holsters and after seeing Vern's name over and over I sent him a PM inquiring about his version. He was prompt in his responses, informative and at the time he was in between runs and kept communication with me often about when I could fork over my money to him. I gave him my information and placed my order for an ANH tan finished holster for my Hyperfirm blaster and anxiously waited...even bugged him a few times being impatient. Lol One thing I really appreciated was that he kept his product thread updated when he ran in to a supply issue letting us know of a slight delay. So here it is:

IMG_20121024_152735.jpg.d0e85aa6801e8e32cd569aa484cdac6c.jpg

While he asks for specific measurements of your blaster I just simply told him that I had a Hyperfirm and look, it came in fitting perfectly! I have no other holsters to compare to but Vern's quality feels and looks top-notch in my opinion. I did however overlook the part about requesting the screws for attaching the holster to the belt. So be sure and take note of that part when ordering if you want to save yourself some time and get that with your order.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to provide great service and a fantastic product, Vern! I will be sure to share this post with others who are looking for a good addition to their project. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

I like your reviews, Tony ;)

Well you guys that put in your time and effort need to be recognized for the great work that you do. I'm especially big on the customer service side and so far everything that I have purchased has come from good people. :D

On 10/25/2012 at 5:34 AM, nicksevere said:
Got mine today too. Holds the hyperfirm beautifully.

----------

Lol Was the Star Wars items laying around by chance or were you going for a theme as a background? ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

That's dope man! ;). Going to hit him up soon. So you suggest ordering the "screws" also?

I do. I really like the look of the screws he used to attach the tan straps to the holster so I am PMing him to see if I can buy them from him or see where he sourced them so the look is the same attached to the belt.

On 4/11/2010 at 7:53 PM, Dmian said:

I just received this from Vern!

-------

He also included several gifts as well (ear trim tape, mirror like material for the eyes and an imperial cog patch!)

Thanks a lot Vern!

I was Vern's first customer. He's a great guy, and his holsters are top quality. If you want a good holster, Vern's your man!

:salute:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed