My first time strapping up.

This is the first time I've worn my complete armor. Let me have it and tell me anything I should fix before I submit to my GML.

I know my sniper plate tucked under the thigh(my photographer didn't know it wasn't supposed to do that), my right bicep rotated and you probably can't tell in the pictures but I forgot to put my neckseal on first so it might be sticking out in a few spots.

...and looking at the pictures I realized I forgot to strap up my crotch. That didn't sound right.

8114843865_d550049ef3_z.jpg

8114836466_64f9283753_z.jpg

8114826659_bdf8c53abd_z.jpg

8114826325_a72c9c24e3_z.jpg

8114834782_7b229f10a8_z.jpg

8114833600_2a7017469b_z.jpg

Looks like you need a crotch strap. ;)

And try to raise those drop boxes so that they are flush with the bottom of the belt. Tighten the straps between kidney and back as well.

But overall not that bad if this is your first time wearing it. The more you wear it the more you notice what can be improved upon, both in function and comfort.

Looks like you need a crotch strap. ;)

And try to raise those drop boxes so that they are flush with the bottom of the belt. Tighten the straps between kidney and back as well.

But overall not that bad if this is your first time wearing it. The more you wear it the more you notice what can be improved upon, both in function and comfort.

My attachment method on the boxes needs to be improved anyway, so I'll make sure to move them up when I do it. They had just fallen off before I took the pictures and I stuck them back on a little hastily.

Shortening up the straps between the kidney and back should be a quick fix.

I'll make sure to get my crotch strap on. :blink:

Thanks for the input. :jc_doublethumbup:

Awesome job. Just a few more tweaks and you go it. Also the drop boxes should be a little farther out to the edge. As for the sniper plate, you can avoid the tucked in look by raising up your thighs just a little bit more.

The way I stopped my sniper plate from going under the thigh was to add some foam to the front of the calf. It worked to move the plate forward and stopped the calf from rotating. it worked so well I am going to put some in the other calf. (I noticed they tended to rotate outwards as I walked). This was pointed out to me in my suit up thread. My first suit up looked terrible compared to yours!

The thigh ammo belt looks to be squared? you could round the bottom for a more screen accurate look.

Nice job, I am awaiting my GMLs responses on my armor as well so good luck!

Edited by rhapsodyred99