Neckseal: Darman TK6391

Gloves: Silk

Belt: White canvas / Trooperbay

Boots: TK boots

Hand plates: ATA / ESB

Thermal detonator: ATA

Holster: Trooperbay / ESB

Blaster: Pipe build with resin parts from TK8354

Electronics: Aker voice amp / Icomm / memorex wireless mic /w/ Skullworks fan kit

centurionsubpics002.jpgcenturionsubpics004.jpgcenturionsubpics006-1.jpgcenturionsubpics008.jpgcenturionsubpics010.jpgcenturionsubpics017.jpgcenturionsubpics019.jpgcenturionsubpics021.jpgcenturionsubpics020.jpgcenturionsubpics022.jpgcenturionsubpics018.jpgcenturionsubpics014.jpgcenturionsubpics015.jpgcenturionsubpics012.jpgcenturionsubpics013.jpgcenturionsubpics011.jpgcenturionsubpics023.jpgcenturionsubpics029.jpgcenturionsubpics028.jpgcenturionsubpics027.jpgcenturionsubpics026.jpgcenturionsubpics025.jpgcenturionsubpics030.jpgcenturionsubpics024.jpgcenturionsubpics035.jpgcenturionsubpics034.jpgcenturionsubpics033.jpgcenturionsubpics031.jpgcenturionsubpics032.jpg

Well, unlucky for you and your son, additional centurion requirements passed voting yesterday. The additions are the following:

• Side and crotch rivets must be split rivets. No brads. Head size: 8 mm.
  • Must use movie correct assembly method, Cover strips for ANH & ESB, overlap for ROTJ.
  • Ab plate button plates must be a 1-part pieces, no separate buttons.
  • No FX armour.
  • Thigh ammo belt must be attached to thigh with cap rivet or split rivet in the upper corner.
  • Sniper knee plate must be correctly aligned with the ridges on the shin.
  • Sniper knee plate must not have visible rivets.
  • Boots must either be worn or not and match condition of armour. Do not mix battle worn boots with pristine armour or the reverse.
  • Any battle wear must be light. No TD-style weathering.
  • Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt without gap between belt and box.
  • Drop boxes must have inner drop boxes. No flat covers.
  • Thermal detonator belt clips must be positioned near the end caps (roughly 1/8" apart).
  • No more than 1 black stripe on each ear (ANH). 2-3 stripes per ear (ESB & ROTJ).
  • Require AM chest and back armour to be replaced with a screen accurate version.
  • Require AM shoulder bells to be replaced with a screen accurate version.
  • Remove the word ideally completely from existing wording.

Update: Waiting for the "drop box inserts" I ordered , and will be re-posting the trimming, re-possioning, and proof of, pictures as soon as they arrive and installed. as per the new (centurion) rule up dates i recevied from 501st administration on Oct. 19 2012.

• 1 month later...

Very nice mods you've done. A few things comes to mind that won't interfere, but could be improved. The ear stripes look a bit square, rather than oval. The folded stock should sit closer to the barrel and not hang with a gap underneath, the holster could be replaced with a more accurate one that's not closed in the bottom as yours appears to be. And if possible the forearms could be replaced with new ones with less cuve cut out around the inside of the elbow. I understand that it's for comfort reasons, but this is on the extreme end of the scale.

But with that said, you're approved! :duim:

Thank you, Very mutch, and it`s an honer to be in such company. I will adjust the blaster folding stock . The blaster holster has a slid-out piece on the bottom to hold my personal items when trooping, i forgot to take it out for the pic`s. Thanks again. Hope all have a safe & joyful holliday

Edited by magicmemories2