Belt Pouches?

It sounds like you are looking for a place to store things while trooping. Some people make their thermal detonator canister so that it opens on one end and can be used to store keys and things. I'd imagine you could have a pouch you could put on your belt for keeping things, but not necessarily at canon events. It might be something you'd want to make sure is removable I like the idea of this as somewhere you could put FISD cards or 501st cards to hand out to kids. Or if you go sandtrooper, they get pouches anyways I believe. For a standard TK though you would want to make sure it is removable, not used at canon events and not present in your submission photos. Those are my thoughts on it.

Troopbay sells a neck wallet to store stuff under your chestpiece, hard to get to though. I have a spanish style pouch I use with my HWT for cards, I use it with my TK in non cannon events too. Kids love to get a Stormtrooper card!

I managed to find a travel pouch, hangs around the neck, has zip compartments, should be able to fit phone, keys, wallet, would fit behind a chest plate

• 4 months later...

It was in a local shop, if you like when I am next in there I can see if the have any more. Travel and suitcase shops would have them too.

I have a pouch that velcros inside my thigh. There's enough room for me to reach in and grab it when I need something. I store trading cards, keys/badges, cash/card.

Great idea. I was trying to think of a place to store trading cards. Do you happen to have a pic?