SW Online Gaming

Smitty

Anyone here ever online game with Empire at War, Battlefront I or Republic Commando? I have those 3 and I grow weary of decimating the computer AI and getting destroyed by the hard core gamers that you usually have online. Looking for people more my speed :)

Anyone here ever online game with Empire at War, Battlefront I or Republic Commando? I have those 3 and I grow weary of decimating the computer AI and getting destroyed by the hard core gamers that you usually have online. Looking for people more my speed :)

Which platform?

I have the same problem - the AI is too easy, and most online gamers are too experienced...

I go by Smitty on BF I. I was thinking maybe setting up a password server and just post the password in here. It would be like a little FISD thing or something :)

I have RC on pc, but for some reason it won't start once it's installed...

Works perfectly until the mission starts loading, then pops out to windows without any error code/window...

I wouldnt know what to do about that. I got SW best of PC and it came with EAW, KOTOR, BF I, RC and DF2 I think (its the first person shooter with Kyle Katarn) Great package for the price.

Maybe try to uninstall then re-install?

Sounds good to me. I love BF 1 & 2 and would love to play online.

The online games are dangerously fun... but I always feel secretly ashamed, knowing that I'm probably getting my a$$ kicked by some 12-yr-old in Thailand. :P

I'd like to get set up for on-line gaming but its not fun being destroyed buy kids that play it everyday :unsure: ...so, how do you get set up, I have a standard X-Box :unsure:

I'd like to get set up for on-line gaming but its not fun being destroyed buy kids that play it everyday :unsure: ...so, how do you get set up, I have a standard X-Box :unsure:

Basically you just host a game call it something like FISD clan and password it. Only those from the forum will know the password and we'll all be killing familiar faces and not have to worry about getting smoked by a 12 year old singaporean. I am almost positive that only like platforms can join up so xbox vs PC wouldnt work.