Bucket seems small

I posted awhile back about the tightness of the bucket most everyone said that's normal. I was recently looking at the helmet mods and electronics that are put inside abd I notice all the padding and things and I couldn't believe they can get their head in! I added on pad (military) to mine and if I add any more the bucket will not sit low enough for me to see out. From the pictures I posted is there anything you all can see I've might done wrong? Also my head from what I can tell isn't overly large haha.

post-16361-0-03540700-1349194896.jpg

post-16361-0-42514500-1349194979.jpg

Ya I can get it on if I only have one pad in but then the bucket isn't very steady I might have to try different padding instead of the military helmet pads or find some kind of strapping.

My ATA I have to put it on sideways then screw it straight. I have two fans, two speakers, sound board and three batteries, it is a tight fit but if you place everything in the recessed areas you can still fit in. Good luck

I don't have a pad for the crown area. That would have made it hard for me to see out the lenses as well. But I did use Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) pads around the circumference to keep it secure. I'd go with that.

I have a ATA Helmet myself and a big Head. I don`t need a lot of padding inside.

Just a small one on Top, a Big on above the Eyes and some little pieces of foam for the rest.

I tried a lot of different paddings, but this simple solution fits just perfect for me! :)