Soft accessories

I'm elated to finally say that I've touched base with Paul at TM and will purchasing a lovely set of ANH Stunt armor! During my many many months of research, I've also been checking out sources for soft accessories. I've already purchased boots from TK Boots, which are beautiful, but I'm in the market for a neck seal, gloves/guards, canvas belt, and body suit as well. Am I missing anything? Trooperbay has what appear to be good quality neck seals and glove/guards. Any thoughts on Trooperbay and their products' acceptance for 501st? I've also seen some links on this forum about canvas belts but do any of you have experience with any makers? Finally, I've seen several pieces of clothing that would work for a body suit but if any of you have specific link or product that you love, I'd love to hear about it. Please feel free to advertise here for any of the above or anything I've neglected or overlooked. I'm using your many combined years of experience to put together a great set of soft accessories. Cheers!

Tim

Darman's wife made my neckseal with a zipper and its great. You can look him up on here and PM him. Trooperbay has good stuff as well. Mike has the best customer service I have had in the TK world. The belt you can make if you have a sewing machine and 5 bucks worth of fabric from walmart. There are tutorials on here you can find on how to do it.. The undersuit you can get pretty cheap at a local target or sports store. There are tons of links if you research the FISD on where to get really cost effective undersuits.

Good luck man

Isaac

Check out the undersuits at stormtrooperundersuit.com AKA extremeracing.com.

The guy does a discount if it's for a 501st costume (you don't have to be approved to get the discount).

Edited by Darth Furious

Paul makes and sells belts. I got my undersuit from Eastbay. It's a two piece and is very comfortable. Their sizing is pretty spot on.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I got my undersuit, neck seal, and gloves from www.stormtrooperundrrsuit.com

The hand guards come with the kit as far as I know, and belts can be home made or bought from here on the boards.

I bought my belt from TKittel and would do so again. He does good belts.