short TK in need of help

Hi and welcome to FISD , bit of info in this link may be of help to you http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16210

We have a shadow trooper that's 5'0" and she looks just fine in AM armor, just needed a lot of trimming and a smaller helmet to make it all work. Of course she still gets all the "short for a stormtrooper" comments and sometimes gets called Vader from time to time (still haven't figured out why). I have to say it depends more on girth than height for picking out a kit. Just my two cents.

Welcome to FISD, Mark!

There is no way you could be a TK at that... KIDDING! Stormtroopers come in all shapes, sizes, and genders. All you need is unquestioned loyalty, to be human, and maybe a little Jedi patience (ew).

It's all about starting with a kit (maybe ATA or AP - but entirely up to you) and trimming it to fit you and look good on you. This thread shows a significant size reduction of armor - in this case for a woman but ultimately it doesn't matter, it's about trimming fitting on any smaller body.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18243

Like Ingrid said, AP or ATA are some of the smaller kits that require less trimming. You might want to check out those.

With a little persistance & a lot of trimming, you can get ready to troop before you know it!

I'm 5'6'' and I didn't have to trim much off my ATA at all.

WOW!!! At 5'4 I thought I was the shortest.... In Australia at least....

Oh, and my AP is a perfect fit. ;)

LOL man Gus is WAY shorter than you (though he's a Sandie)

And I swear Merrilea is UNDER 5 foot...

She still looks great in TK.

PS that AP does fit you sweetly indeed.

Short TKs are a good thing.

They make Vaders look MASSIVE.

All Vader's personal guards should always be the shortest guys in the room.

That is True. Me and one of our other Stormtroopers, who is the same size as me, guarded our Vader and it looks just great.

He looked so Big! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Short TKs are a good thing.

They make Vaders look MASSIVE.

All Vader's personal guards should always be the shortest guys in the room.

When Twin-K (TKRalf) and I troop, we are the same height as our usual Vader... so we just pose in a kind of crouchy ready-to-shoot pose for photos.

Welcome to FISD! :)

My wife Kathy (Ciderqueen) and me are both 5ft 4in and have AP armour. This took very little trimming compared to my first set of armour. Kathy has just done her induction and I am just awaiting clearance for my AP kit.

I take the point about short troopers and Vader. This was me in my old armour (not AP) with Darth Vader.

post-16058-0-62563700-1348830617.jpg

Edited by nai-retep