RS Props Helmet + SDS armor + Instagram =

2bCiWbo.jpg

I am in the process of applying to be in the 501st, and took this shot and ran an Instagram filter on it. It reminds me of a shot from Empire even though mine is an ANH Stunt.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Hi, Brian!

Just a quick observation, unless this is reversed, your ANH belt goes on the left side :D I know, it's weird. Maybe that's why it looks ESB - they have it on the right.

Looks good tho!

Looking good trooper, for application you might want to consider a balacalva for those lushious locks of yours. :)

Ha! Yeah, I need a haircut. I've got that 1970's Tom Petty 'do going right now.

Just a quick observation, unless this is reversed, your ANH belt goes on the left side :D I know, it's weird. Maybe that's why it looks ESB - they have it on the right.

Amazing! In all of the minute details I've pored over on these forums, and looking at screen caps, it never occurred to me on which side the belt closed in the back! Thanks for the notice. I need to get a new belt/ammo pack, but will have to put that off for now. Maybe later if I try to go EIB, I'll have to deal with it then. That, or paint the frown black!

all you have to do is flip the belt upside down and rotate the drop boxes.

and for ESB the holster is on the right with loops and for ANh it's on the left with

screws or rivets with tan straps from behind.

all you have to do is flip the belt upside down and rotate the drop boxes.

Ya know, I thought of this just after I posted that last comment. Duh, it took me a few minutes, but I figured it out! Thanks for the added advice. I'll take all I can get from the experts on this forum.