Trooper Korps Fried Chicken

TK does not stand for trooper Korp.

FFS :angry:

Teras Kasi Fried Chicken

Totally Kool Fried Chicken

​ What does TK stand for, to you carbonitekid? for shuckss and giggles.

Teras Kasi Fried Chicken

Totally Kool Fried Chicken

​ What does TK stand for, to you carbonitekid? for shuckss and giggles.

Exactly the same as YT in YT1300

or the XP in XP34

Its simply a pair of random letters plucked from the air for use in a film that no one at the time thought would even break even.

Do you really think they sat down and thought " Hang on. In 30 years time people are going to be obsessing over every little detail of this film so we had best make sure every little detail has a back story. I know, we will make TK mean trooper Korp despite TK only being mentioned in the film exactly twice. "

Sorry to rant :blush:, but it just pi44es me off when false info gets spread around so much that it eventually gets accepted as truth. :6:

Sorry to get your pixies in a bunch, no one was stating it as fact, I was quite aware when I posted it that "Trooper Korps" was merely made up , "Nice sounding" Abbreviation, but you never know, 501st wasn't canon when it started, but look it now! Maybe George will see Trooper Korps and stamp the ol' Lucasfilm seal of approval for kicks, you never know!

Given the conotations/association between the words stormtrooper and the Germanic spelling of Korp lets hope not eh?

I know that GL likes to put his audience outside the US firmy in second place ( CVI vs 1x CE and 1x CJ) but I would hope even he and his advisors are not quite that crass. ;)

Seeing how the TK's, The Galactic Imperial Army & Navy Uniform's are based on what I think you are suggesting? I think it would be fitting, personally I don't balk at the association, the Stormtrooper Corps weren't exactly going around handing out candy, they were, well Stormtroopers. I could see how word association with "Korps" might possibly stir up feelings with some people, but honestly if you are suggesting the idea despicable and completely immoral, you may need run a reality check. I think Trooper Korps is excellent abbreviation.

But I can also follow the route that TK-421 (Starting with AA-000 ending in ZZ-999) meaning that there would be 675,324 unique ID's , if my math is correct. This is a quarter of the China's Standing Active Duty Army (According to Wikipedia) Now perhaps TK-421's ID was cut short. Maybe It is proceeded by a Legion ID, Lets say 501st TK-421, This could work as according to the Star Wars Essential Guide to Warfare, Page 125, Stormtrooper Legions (The largest Stromtrooper Units) have 8,192 troopers. But why would they have only 1/60th(ish) of the usable? I guess I could accept that they are using the same ID system as the Imperial Army use, where Army's (Third largest unit in the Imperial Army) have 393,216 personal, this would makes sense, possible having half in reserve for new troopers.

Also we both could be talking about completely useless, arbitrary facts, no one else could give less of a crap about B) ( I think it's super interesting none the less could personally go on and on about it, Obviously)