Internal Strapping System

I need some ideas for the inside strapping system. I need to know the different ways of holding the butt, kidney, and ab plate to my body. Please post pictures here of the inside of your armor so that I have visuals of the strapping system inside to go off of.

Thanks in advance!!!

Here is how I did mine. It's rather unique. I had to do it different from the way everyone was telling me because I'm so tall. It is also screen accurate (ANH Stunt) which is why I have the two snaps and brad in the crotch area and the three straps held in by rivets on the left side and the one strap connected by a snap on the right side.

eJSIZvy.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

Here's what I did, I've seen lots of ways but this worked for me! These are just the snap plate locations but you get the idea of creating elastic straps for each connection.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 3

Thank you guys so much! This helps a lot!! Carlos, where can I buy the plastic parts (I don't know what to call them) you have on the belt used to hold up the thighs? I am planning on using something like this to hold up my kidney, ab, and butt plate.

Thanks!

I got them from a camping do it yourself supply house: It's called Backwoods Daydreamer. They had the three point strap guides I needed: The rest I got at Jo-Ann Fabric.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Carlos,

The snaps at the bottom of the chest and top of the ab, I"m assuming these are to connect the 2 together?

Did you not want to do the suspender type inside as well?

Suspenders are a terrible idea. Just connect the ab and chest together, as well as back, kidney and butt and let it all hang loose together. It'll save you lots of hassle.

Yeah suspenders would've had to have been sewn and after the Pandatrooper garters and the handplate connectors, I didn't want to keep bothering my sewing friends with more stuff.

The armor works fine without them. The two straps in front are enough.