i think i got lost...

senna1rossi

...one minute i was on the Death Star doing me rounds... and the next thing i know, i'm in front of the Vegas sign! dunno what happened.... i think i got lost. :blink:

heh.

ummm, just wanted to say that yesterday was the first time since my "small accident" (broke my back and six ribs (mmmm, ribs) :icon_eek:) that i was able to don my armor!

seriously though, i'm really thankful that i'm alive. AND walking. thank God! everyone: be happy and kiss, hug, and love your loved ones... life is short and unpredictable. ;)

7876d2a5.jpg

Good to see you up and about mate. :)

Going Off topic......you heard the good news about Rossi?

thanks Matt!

yes, heard the news this morning! i thought it was gonna be 50/50, but i guess i'm more surprised than i thought i was gonna be.... heh. not sure how i feel aboot it, but i suppose to see him on a "better" bike could only be better for racing. now i have to get rid of me $hit Ducati and get back my Yami! hee hee. oh, i have a feeling this will not bode well for Crutchlow... i bet they sign Dovi. we need a proper seat for a Brit!

6-1.jpg

Wow Danny, I had no idea you were hurt. I'm so sorry man but glad you are back on your feet. I'm a Harley guy myself but have much respect for you and your rides. Take it easy and get some rest. Very glad you are okay my friend...! :)