thinking out loud...

So today i was working on the Boba Fett shin tools for a commission build im doing. The patterson squeege used for one of the tools has rubber strips in it, hence why its a squeege lol. To make the tools we remove and discard them. Looking at them they reminded me alot of the t-track found on some ESB/ROTJ E-11 blasters. i wonder if im onto something. I need to find a good pic of an E-11 with those funky t- tracks to be sure, but these rubber strips look alot like em.

100_3026.jpg

100_3025.jpg

100_3024.jpg

Just to comment on t-tracks in general, the ones I used on my home made DLT-19 came from the plastic tracks used for sliding screen doors - just cut them to the right length and then separate them down the middle. I think they only cost $2-3 dollars @ Lowes.

Yea ive heard of using those screen door parts, or draw sliders, even a plastic rake! I dont actually need them, i just had it in my hand and was like, this looks like that weird T-track ive seen on some ESB blasters and ROTJ.

Discussing it over on TDH with Locitus, he mentioned the propstore of london ESB blaster..i think thats what i was thinking, and i believe they had dressed it up themselves as he pointed out

Also he thinks the ROTJ track was metal, so i could be waaay off here...but it sure looks alot like it!

Edited by Darth Voorhees