501st Bash

Tech151

Hey everyone, I was unable to get a ticket to the bash and I was wondering if anyone had an extra by any chance. I would really appreciate it! Please PM me. see you all at CVI! :)

No extra but they might still be looking for volunteers and you could try the infamous "looking for bash tix" thread. All on the 501st CVI forums of course.

I didn't get banquet tix but I figure we'll have a consolidation party instead.

No extra but they might still be looking for volunteers and you could try the infamous "looking for bash tix" thread. All on the 501st CVI forums of course.

I didn't get banquet tix but I figure we'll have a consolidation party instead.

Im always down to party :):P

I will be at the banquet and at the bash as well. I'm hoping it's as good as last time. The only thing that concerns me is that they opened up sales to the public.

I will be at the banquet and at the bash as well. I'm hoping it's as good as last time. The only thing that concerns me is that they opened up sales to the public.

Did they? oh lord...i hope that doesnt mess it all up!

WOW! The general public! I don't even have my Tk digits yet and honestly finding armor, putting in the work, gluing fingers together, finger trauma due to lexan shears, and conclusive injury from hammering snaps (and all the others I've left out)! It sadenss me a bit that it's not exclusive to "card holders" and esteemed guest (bring the wife and the brood)!