Found some new gloves

I was in Walmart the other day and I saw these gloves in the automotive section. They are called Gorilla Grip gloves made by a company called Grease Monkey. They look like they are rubber but they are not. They were only about $5.00. As you can see (if I can get this pic posted right) the palm and fingers look close to the rubber gloves but everything else is made of a thin black net-like material. Very comfortable and very flexible. I have not yet trooped with them, but I think they look pretty good. I have not tried to put a PPT switch in them yet. I'm not sure if these are going to replace my Nomex but for as cheap as they were I thought I would get them and share them with you.

-------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Found some very similar to yours at a DIY shop. I intend to try and put some of Karins rubber handguards on them, when I find some time for it ;)

I bought the same gloves and glued karin's hand plates to them, abit tricky. These are good for hot weather.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How strange I tried these on at harbor freight and then I find this thread lol. The fit is nice and tight but the ptt button might have a little difficulty getting in since the fingers aren't stretchy, I didn't care for them too much since the netting shows your skin like in the picture but yeah they are great for warm weather troops