Completely Confused Noob

I just finished running through the history of the armor. Ok so now I am completely confused :huh: between all the accusations and septerfuge back and forth on the origins of molds. All I want to know is based on utility, comfort, accuracy, and durability what is the rank order of all these different armors people make mention of. Bottomline, someday I'll be ready to upgrade from my current FX suit to something better and right now I can't make heads or tails about where would I go next.

Wow...loaded question... are you really asking which one is better than the other?

If so, I'm stearing clear of that one.

Well maybe not which is better...but what are folk's personal opinions...for instance I get the distinct impression that FX suits are not looked at in a positive light...or maybe it's just the king size buckets...personally I love my current FX suit and it was very convincing at our Halloween event (I'm the one with the officer pauldron)...I guess my bud and I did a good job putting it together because this picture was after 2.5 hours trooping and surviving being mobbed by a large group of drunks and numerous kids...gotta love those fans!!!

I think that as far as comfort level, it all depends on how you trim your armor to be an extension of your body, as for accuracy, there is a couple suits out there, but then it depends on your interpretation of "accurate" :)

Bezerkus said:

------------

Opening mine too. Everyone has an opinion, but in the end it's your own that will matter. The FX armor isn't such the issue though IMHO I do think the other suits look better. The helmet is what's the real sore point.

My sandtrooper: FX + AP helmet

My stormtrooper: TE2 with RT shins, TE2 helmet

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021